Saturday Oct 12 & Sunday Oct 13
Click on maps to view larger.
Free parking is available in ramps, lots and on side streets. New this year is the handicapped lot at West 4th & Bush Streets.
A Red Wing Confectionery
B Fiesta Mexicana
C 4 Reasons Kettle Korn
D Taste of Greece
E Orange Treat
F Zoe’s Gone Bananas(Banana Bread)
21 Goodhue County Historical Society
35 Artisan Collective
69 ELC (Environmental Learning Center)
76 Sheldon Theatre
77 Red Wing VCB
90 Downtown Main Street
95 City of Red Wing/ Marlena Myles “If This Bluff Could Talk”
• Youth Art Fair - sponsored by Noontime Kiwanis
• Book & Arts Trivia; Author/Arts Psychologist & Art History Triva - hosted at Fair Trade Books
• Saturday, 12 pm - Imagine Public Art Red Wing Unveiling and dedication of locally made mosaic benches. First Imagine Public Art Downtown installation in the heart of the Fall Festival at 3rd & Bush Street. Presented by Downtown Main Street and WINGS.
Youth Interactive Zone Activities
• Street Games - sponsored by Fair Trade Books • Street Chalk • Face Painting • Henna • SPRAYFINGER Graffiti Art • Kids Buy Art Tent
• UMC Drum Circle • Pumpkin Carving by Bill Habedank • David Olson 'Balloon Artist’ • SPRAYFINGER Graffiti Art on reclaimed Vanvas - sponsored by Red Wing Ace Hardware • and more!
Performances on the music stage
10 am Universal Music Center students
12 pm Flip Side
2 pm Everyday People
4 pm DaMN Andy
10 am The Bored
12 pm Red Wing High School Jazz Band
1 pm Amanda Grace
2:30 pm Tony Chuchetti
At the Sheldon Theatre:
10 am-1 pm Buster Keaton comedy silent film shorts with live organ accompaniment, every hour on the hour. FREE.
7:30 pm Davina and the Vagabonds sheldontheatre.org for tickets
11 am-2 pm Buster Keaton comedy silent film shorts with live organ accompaniment, every hour on the hour. FREE.